ponedeljek, 8. oktober 2007

About me

Hello!
I'm Teja Černe and I come from Deskle. Deskle is near Kanal ob Soči. It's a small village near the river Soča. I love my village and for me it's the most beautiful village because I live in the suburban area.

I'm 21 years old and I have one sister. Her name is Anet. I finished Secondary School of Economics in Nova Gorica. During the weekend I work in a small pub. In my spare time I like being in nature. I have a dog at home because I really like animals. But also I like computers and that is why I'm here.

8 komentarjev:

Matej pravi ...

Hello Teja, i live in the suburb. Yes , i like Nova Gorica, becouse people is ok.

Andraž pravi ...

Hello Teja. In which pub do you work? I worked and still working for Hermes Softlab, Telego, Cobit, Nord Est Systems, Saop, Help, Spin,... Yes, i learned a lot of new things. I working on own projects, I'm not a part-time or full-eorker. :)

Teja pravi ...

Hi, Andraž. Actually, I work in confectionery in Kanal ob Soči.

bili pravi ...

hi Teja, what kinda dog you have? ;)
have a great day!

Mito pravi ...

Hey hey Teja. This is very nice picture.. I like everything on it, background, dog, .. :) This is the place where you work?.:)Wonderful! I will come more frequently to see you there. I hope you will introduce the
dog and I yeah, you have to offer me something from the background of picture:D! Yes, you know what! :D

Teja pravi ...

Hi Tomaž. No, this is not place where I work. This is pub where I was working 2 years ago. But I invite you in Kanal in small confectionery where I work now. I pay you a piece of cake and something from the background of picture....

ramonlarreal pravi ...

HELLO TEJA I'M RAMON FROM MARACIBO, VENEZUELA I LOVE YOUR BLOG IT'S VERY INTERESTING, YOUR VIDEOS ARE GREAT YOU HAVE A AMAZING BLOG! AND THE PHOTO OF THE CAPITAL OF SLOVENIA IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! BYE

Teja pravi ...

Hi Ramon. Thank your for visiting my blog. Post me your link that I visit your blog. Love from Slovenia