torek, 16. oktober 2007

When did I start to use Internet?

When did I start? I don't know exactly. It could be in the year 2000, when I started going to the secondary school for the first time. At school we searched for different information on the Internet and for topic for writing projects. I didn't use the Internet otherwise. I got my first e-mail account when we bought the Internet at home in 2003.

The Internet is very interesting and very very useful. You don't have to go to library nowadays because everything can be found on the Internet. Nearly all young people use the Internet at school to search for information for homework and projects. I think that people use the Internet more and more for everything from entertaiment to research. In short the Internet is important and wonderful.

3 komentarji:

Lujan pravi ...

Hello Teja! Nice blog! I'm Lujan from Argentina. I will visit your blog, so keep on posting!

CU

Lujan

pikec85 pravi ...

I have also write something about my first steps on internet - please visit my blog ;)

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina pravi ...

Hi, Teja (is it your name? it does not exist as a name in Spanish) Good posting. I have linked it to mine: http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com
Ask Sasha how to pingback to the other postings ;)
Love from Argentina!